With NO resident cases at Ottawa County Riverview Healthcare Campus,
we were 1 of only 64 facilities in the COUNTRY who were to keep our residents completely COVID Free! GO #ViewCrew no limits to what a great team can do!!
Ottawa County Riverview Healthcare Campus is proud to announce the addition of Independent Living to our campus!
NEW Screening form AS OF 5am 7/13/2021:
- The Receptionist or the Nursing Supervisor will still temp the staff member/visitor in and record the date, time and temperature on the top right corner of the sheet.
- If a visitors temp is above 99 a Supervisor should be called immediately for further assessment. If the visitor’s temp is above 100, they should be directed to leave the facility immediately and please leave their screening sheet in our Infection Preventionist, Jen Parkinson’s mailbox and she will reach out to them. It will be up to the visitor if he/she reaches out for further assessment form a healthcare provider outside of Riverview.
- Visitors will be required to print their name, print the resident/staff member they are visiting, as well as leave a phone number (IF We would need to conduct contact tracing following their visit).
- IF either staff member or visitor marks anything with a “YES” the Infection Preventionist (Jen Parkinson) or Nursing Supervisor should be contacted to further assess. (This should have been occuring all along, so should not be a change.)
- There is now a back page to the screening Sorry😧
- Employees and visitors are educated to monitor for symptoms 14 day following their shift/visit to the facility.
- If the visitor develops symptoms, has a positive COVID test, or is diagnosed or suspected to have COVID-19 by a licensed healthcare professional; the visitor is required to notify the Riverview immediately (the phone call should be forwarded to the Infection Preventionist, if here OR the Nursing Supervisor) if they have been in Riverview the 14 days prior.
- The employee/visitor needs to sign this assessment as well as the screener
- If a supervisor or our Infection Preventionist was contacted for further assessment, they should document on the lower portion of the 2nd page what further action was taken and sign.
- Click here for Updated OSHA Screening Tool in PDF
While Riverview is owned and operated by the Ottawa County Commissioners, the facility is financially independent. Riverview receives no funds from the Ottawa County general fund. Riverview’s revenue stream includes Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay Individuals, and commercial insurances among a few other smaller revenue sources.
Riverview does have a five year .5 mill tax levy which brings in approximately $850,000 per year. This tax levy is utilized for capital projects to keep the facility in good condition to remain an asset to the Ottawa County tax payers, a comfortable home to our residents and an attractive choice in our competitive senior housing industry.
This site is updated with current Riverview capital projects funded by our Riverview levy.
The Riverview Renovation Project is funded by a 10 million dollar Bond being paid through the facility’s currently .5 mil tax levy.
Your Stay at Riverview
Whether it’s for a single day or Riverview will become your home, we offer exceptional nursing care and support services and much needed peace of mind to family members and caregivers. The campus offers private and semi-private accommodations along with 24 hour nursing services. We also offer physical, occupational, and speech therapies. Cottage Cove suites are available for short term rehabilitation needs. For patients that require memory care “The Lighthouse” is a memory care unit that provides a safe protected environment. Daily recreational activities are provided on a daily basis and include games, trips, and late morning and afternoon snacks.
Your stay at Riverview includes personal products, meals and snacks, laundry and housekeeping services, and one haircut per month. Your needs will be met by a caring and thoughtful staff.